About the Position:
- Provide administrative support to the OCA Teal Support Program:
- Monitor telephone inquiries and messages
- Liaise with Teal Support Program team, hospital and other health professionals
- Receive referrals and monitor an inbound email address
- Create Health records for new women and upload documents
- Coordinate outgoing communication to GP and Specialists
- Provide an administrative service to other OCA support team members as required
- Manage the OCA support Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- Manage and support the OCA research database (RedCap)
- Coordinate meeting activities for Support Services and maintain an event calendar
- Collect and disseminate relevant meeting notes
- Work in collaboration with the OCA general administrative services as needed.
- Work in collaboration with the organisation’s awareness, fundraising and research teams to support projects, campaigns and other Ovarian Cancer Australia activities.
- 12 months fixed term contract, part-time (4 days per week)
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits
About our organisation:
Ovarian Cancer Australia’s vision is to save lives and ensure no woman with ovarian cancer walks alone. We provide care and support for those affected by ovarian cancer and represent them by leading change. Our values are: We listen; We are inclusive; We are courageous; We act with integrity.
We have a supportive and inclusive culture, and we work to ensure that:
- People with ovarian cancer have a strong voice
- All people with ovarian cancer have access to best practice diagnosis, treatment, information, and support
- A vibrant and growing national ovarian cancer research effort in Australia informs practice and translates into improved quality of life and survival.
- Completion of medical reception training qualification or similar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- At least three years' experience working with medical administration system or Customer Relations Management Systems (CRM) [Salesforce preferred].
- Excellent communication skills working within the health care team.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated service-oriented approach to support and assist others.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Positive, collaborative and ‘can do’ approach
- Strong alignment with Ovarian Cancer Australia’s values.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in Australia.
Download Position Description
Telephone enquiries regarding the position can be directed to:
Shirley Getley – People & Culture Manager on (03) 9289 9712 or
Cyril Dixon – Director of Operations, Support Services on 0418805900
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com and must include:
- a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria; and
- a current and complete curriculum vitae or resume
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 19 August 2022.
We will be shortlisting and interviewing as we receive applications and may appoint the right candidate ahead of the closing date, so please don’t delay in sending your application.