Create an in memory pageBrowse in memory pages
Create a page in memory of your loved one and share with friends and family who would like to give a gift in their memory.
This dedicated page can be personalised with a photo and will display gifts and messages in their honour.
Donations received will assist Ovarian Cancer Australia's work to continue to ensure that:
- Every woman knows the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer
- All women have access to best practice diagnosis, treatment, information and support
- Every woman has access to support services so that no woman walks her journey alone
- Research efforts in the field of ovarian cancer grow and that this translates into improved quality of life and survival for women.
How to set up an in memory page:
- Click Create an in memory page
- Enter in your details or login to your account
- Share some details about your loved one and upload a photo
- Invite your family and friends to contribute to the page in memory of your loved one
- You may choose to be notified of contributions to your in memory page
Contribute to an existing in memory page:
To contribute to an existing in memory page, click Browse in memory pages and search for the name of your loved one.
If you are having trouble finding a page, please contact us on 1300 660 334.
The Ovarian Cancer Australia Helpline provides support to people who are grieving the loss of a loved one from ovarian cancer.
The Helpline is available 9am – 5pm (AEST) on 1300 660 334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to make contact with us at any time.